Here’s some stuff that happened that by themselves might have not been worth an individual post:
- Got sick for over a week. A few days of that were spent in bed. At work all the sneezing, coughing and germ spreading got really bad. I had to wear a mask to breathe clearly and I wasn’t the only one.
- Reconnected with an old friend and it was almost like no time had passed. Too bad there are only a few months left before I leave.
- Spent a lot of my birthday month eating restaurant freebies. The idea was good but the execution not so much. It tasted okay, most of it, but none of it was really “good food”. My body rejected most of it and I suffered. I need a new birthday month tradition.
- Finally saw Interstellar. Hard Sci Fi/Fantasy with a lot of heart. I didn’t expect it to be that good but I teared up at the end.
- As I pack to go I realize there is less and less to pack. So little of the “stuff” I have accumulated has a place in my future. I’ll likely be able to fit most of it in my car.
- Got hooked on this new game, Stardew Valley, and now I hardly play anything else.